[REVIEW] VASSEN MIMYO HOLOGRAM BLUE

by - 18:55

Hello everyone, once again I have another contact lens review for you guys (honestly it's kinda the only thing I do but like I'm obsessed). This time I will be review a blue lens. They are the Vassen Mimyo Hologram blue lenses that I purchased from kpop2. (I bought this with my own money)



These are one year lenses, which I find in general to be not as comfortable as daily lenses. But these one are pretty comfortable even after 6 hours. 


These lenses have no defined limbal ring which I think makes them look more realistic, and they are do not have an iris enlarging effect. You can barely see them because they are so light but there is definitely a blue tint.




Looking at the picture above, these are like a one tone colored lens for me even though it blends into a yellow color closer to the pupil. 


The lenses are actually a grey blue color. I really like how it is able to cover my dark colored iris. However I am not a big fan of the graphics of the lens. I wished it would be more blended toward the pupil because color cuts off really suddenly and make it look like my pupils are dilated

It really does look natural even though it has a graphic diameter of 13.5mm since the lens are so pale it isn't very noticeable when it moves around the eye. 


Honestly I'm kinda afraid of where these in public because color seems very stark and doesn't blend into the middle. I feel that looking straight at someone would really creep them out.


All in all, I don't think these are bad lenses. But I definitely will not repurchase them since I'm not a huge fan of the design.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading ^_^

-Kerri

You May Also Like

0 comments