MISSHA M MAGIC CUSHION MOISTURE REVIEW

by - 19:29

Hello everyone, today I am going to be review Missha's M magic cushion moisture. If you guys have time then watch the horrid video down below. If not then just continue to read this post. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I purchased this off cosmetic-love.
Click HERE for 15% off your first purchase.


I got the moisture line in no.21 for around $9. Which is the cheapest cushion I have ever seen.




Coverage: low
Longevity: okay (4 hours)
Colour: 4/5 (slighty grey)
Finish: more matte than dewy
  Overall: 
This cushion is pretty good for the price you pay. It evens out your complexion, but is generally low coverage. If you try to build it up, it will be quite cakey as it doesn't really sit close to the skin. My skin did not feel dry, but it looked kinda flakey on the drier parts of my face. (problem is fixed if you spray your face with mist after) It doesn't really control oil (but I usually powder my t-zone anyway). Because of the price I think it is pretty good for everyday use, but it definitely cannot be compared to the IOPE cushion that I review in an earlier post.

Thanks for reading
-Kerri



You May Also Like

0 comments